Wednesday 22 December 2010

MY PS3

I have to say, my PS3 is my third arm at the moment.  I just realised that you can now watch ITVPlayer and 4oD as well as BBC iplayer.  I am now part of a very exclusive online community of FIFA 11 players and can play in online leagues!  People take their gaming seriously and are always assured of a win when they take me on!

I am halfway through putting my whole CD collection onto my PS3 and already have my entire photo collection on there.  I'm now a social lepor as my photo slideshows put together with music are enough to keep ebven the most ardent dinner guest away - perhaps that's my plan!!

The most exciting aspect of my PS3 however is the ability to download movies!  All this time I have owned this technological wonder, I never realised I could rent some of the most recent movies around on the comfort of my own couch!!  No more schlepping around to Blockbuster's in the snow!!!!

I've owned both an xbox360 and a PS3 and I have to say with the extra features, better graphics and blu-ray drive, PS3 wins hands down!!


I just bought Gran Turismo 5 so will need to have a go on that before I let you all know great it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment